Monday, October 18, 2010

The Untitle

Background's song: Home - Michael Buble
Mood: Missing my family ( agak sentimental disitu)
Status: Single. Eh apa kaitan ni?
Hati & Jantung: Berdegup-degup kencang. The heartbeat made me feel a lil bit uneasy.

OKlah. enough with crap. :D right now, i am listening to michael buble's song. dush~~ I WANNA GO HOME. i really missed the old Sasa. <--- agak offside di situ.

New Sasa: Hye Sasa. Where have u been. i really missed u. :)
Old Sasa: ....... (Gone with the flow of times)
New Sasa: T.T

i looked at the pictures album in my sis lappy. since mine already broke down. and i saw my family's pictures. ^_^

MISS THEM MUCH.

and i found funny photos taken by me. i know i am a SOT girl. haha



snap!


snap! snap!


snap! snap! snap!

Haha.. guilty! u made me miss u like hell.
and actually my Ibu dislike me taking pictures of her. i mean budu2 punya photo.
and Ibu, i miss u too. Semua sa miss. hehehe

got to go now. Continue finishing my assignment....

LOVE U RMF. ^_^
and
I MISS U TOO RMF.


love,
Sasa

6 comments:

Maliq Gn said...

Anduukk bah keshian..:(

Sasa said...

kesian napa kenen? heee

Hel'e said...

balik rumah bha sasa..heheee..
siok kaitu lagu tu???
ui ui..mum ko kaitu??lebih kurang jak oo muka kamu...

Sasa said...

wakwkakwawkak!!!!!!!!!!! adaka mum sa. mulau. adik sa tuuu. mum sa lawa. haha

Hel'e said...

ehhh..ko bilang itu mum ko..deiii..mati2 sa ingat tu mum ko..sama saja eh muka ko.hehehe..

Hel'e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com