Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Papar Love~


PAPAR LOVE

it's a trip with friends whom i used to hang out with at Keningau.

We:
Group from KK: me (sasa), Anita, Riccie, Vincent, Davies, and Naim.
Group from Keningau: Moi, Pp, Felix, Aunty (Anita's mom)

it's a fun trip where we go fishing, catch prawns which we use it as bait.

as i promise before,
here are photos that i snap on the trip.


me with the guys.

Naim and Daniel bersantai.
love this shot.



Naim caught ikan buntal

me again and Adik(dunno whats her real name) heee

Riccie and Davies.

these are shots that i loved. heee
Thanks to the model : cutie Yani and Daniel

My favourite shot

Notty Danial. :D


the view


i like this one but sadly i snap half of yanie's figure only.
but still i love this photo.

p/s: all this photos were taken with my SE hp camera. poor quality? maybe but i am satisfied.

Great joy, loving and caring peoples.
can't wait to have a trip like this again. :)
We don't catch much. but knowing this peoples is really made my day.

gotta update soon.

i'm up up and away babe,
Sasa

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com