Monday, October 11, 2010

beautiful day

Happy HAPPY and happy. i woke up early than usual.. my life's routine is
getting back to normal. haha and i am happy with it. today, i was looking at my irc friend's fb photos.
His nickname is PAYAU. i found artworks in his album. here is my fav.


Credits to Mr.Mliq aka PAYAU.
wink for u ;)


beauty. one word that can describe the photo. i hope someone can teach me how to shoot/snap pic like this. haha..

anyway, my life is getting better. i am missing my family right now.
hope can meet them soon.
Love u all.

P/s: i know my posts are getting shorter. but hey, get used to it. :D

Love,
Sasa

2 comments:

Maliq Gn said...

Lawa oo kan..sepa la ambik gambar ni ar??..keke

Sasa said...

haha! lawa bah,... thanks to the photographer. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com