Thursday, April 12, 2012

Updated?

For almost a year  i have abandoned this blog.
I am actually in the mood to write but my mind goes blank now.
Ok here are some things happened in previous months.


1. I went to nutrition club in Ld and i realized that i gained 10++kg in two years. and i think the numbers is still increasing.
2. I am still a student. haha and surprisingly, i really put efforts this time. Lets pray that i will be holding a degree before i turn 26.
3. Two of my besties are married. Sherlyn Claire @ Fong and Zella @ Killer. Congratulations for both of u. 
4. Ah i forgot what to type.

Ok, here are big events going to happen this year 2012. InsyaAllah.

1. My big bro's wedding. Since i am 10++kg overweight, i am planning to lose kgs before the wed. amin.

2. Chris' wedding on Dec 2012.

3. My final exam since last two semester and hopefully i'll do it better than last time.

4. and the list goes on.. hehe

Ok lah. I'll write again next time. With better contents and stories.

Love,
Sasa

1 comment:

Ann Rachel said...

marila pg gym!! hahaha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com