Thursday, August 4, 2011

Story of July

Lots of thing happened in July. Now, it ends and August is here.

I turn 23 in 15 of July, 1 year older than before. Something bad happened. But i manage to handle it. Hoping for the best in upcoming days. My birthday was celebrated at a restaurant. And no birthday cakes since it was forbidden for my diet.[kununlah]. Guess i shall act like a real adult now.  Okay, no more birthday story.

A burglar got into our house at LD. and the scariest part is i saw the burglar. Thank God nothing bad happened to us. A traumatic experience.

On 30 of July. My brother, the only brother, Jay get engaged. For sure with his bestfriend for life, Cinoi.
I am happy for him. Can't wait for their wedding next year, i suppose. InsyaAllah. Amin amin amin.

Since he engage already, i wonder when is my turn. LOL.

I  am now in Kota Kinabalu doing nothing but gaining weight. haha.
oh, i'm quite sure this post is really messy. Haven't write for a long time. Hectic laziness.

i am hit by sentimental songs.

up and away,
Sasa

1 comment:

TERRENCE said...

TERRENCE : Long time no see owhh
back to back MIRC geng... glass.webchat.org

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com