Monday, March 11, 2013

New Semester!

Hello.
This post is actually to try out the blog it application.

Anyway, new semester already started. My result is out and it is wayyy better than the previous result. Alhamdulillah.

I am currently trying to let myself back in the study mood since i was too busy and tense before managing this semester courses.

Recently, i can feel that i am easily feels down whenever things did not goes like i was hoping to.

I think i need a day off or two just to release all the negative vibes inside me and around me.

Lets just take all the positive side and make miracle happens. I am gonna aim high this time and enjoy myself even in reality, i know works given are stacking up.

Chayouuu!!!

P/s: mount climbing expidition has been postponed to 3/5/2013.

Love,
Sasa.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com