Wednesday, September 29, 2010

i miss u.

status: missing u.
currently enjoy eating kuih lapis brought by Nisham from Miri. i wanna do all my assignments and of course while chatting and surfing the net. i looked around me and no one's here. im alone and lonely. . and then i know that i miss u. i miss u damn much lappy.haha!! so sorry because i din take care of u.. i let ur mainboard broke down. haishh...

i sent my laptop to service centre few months back to find out what lappy's problem but they didnt call me. so, last week(after 2 months waiting) i decided to call them n ask them bout lappy.. sadly,they told me the mainboard rusak suda lor... and if i wanna fix lappy, it will costs me rm1278. haha lucky number ka dat? i told them dont fix it since it too expensive. now,, i really want a new one. haha but i dont think my Ayah will buy it for me. but itu belakang cerita la. i just want to tell u that i miss u lappy.hhahaha

i think this is the last picture of lappy that ive taken b4 it matai.


ok, this post actually to kill my boredom for being alone at home after finishing my midterm for project management just now. so, yah.. i talk crap again but dont bother it. haha... i wanna put some cute words/things in my post after this. haha look cute(i saw it in Joanna's blog) and i want my blog look cute too. hope Jojo wont mind.
so,, off now. will play ps2 games now. daa~~


love,
Sasa

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com